Loans - Loan resources
- Callahan & Associates - Callahan offers credit unions benchmarking software and resources that break down industry trends and successes.
- eFunds - eFunds' comprehensive account opening service, ChexSystems SM helps identify applicants whose bank accounts have been closed for negative reasons.
- CoreLogic Credco - For more than five decades, CoreLogic Credco has been the leading provider of specialized credit reporting solutions. Fully integrated with TCI, we deliver fast, convenient single-source access to all three national credit bureaus designed to streamline your financing processes and improve business performance. In addition to credit reporting services, we offer a wide range of advanced data-driven compliance and Red Flag tools, identity verification and portfolio management solutions.reporting solutions.
- Equifax - For more than 104 years, Equifax has been a market leader in providing total financial information solutions to businesses and consumers.
- Experian - Experian provides businesses with unsurpassed credit data as well as provides U.S. consumers with the tools and services to help them understand, manage, and protect their personal credit profiles.
- TransUnion - TransUnion is a leading global provider of business intelligence services. TransUnion provides technology-based intelligence products, including credit decisioning and fraud prevention tools, advanced target marketing products, risk and profitability models and portfolio management.
Public Data Sources
- OFAC Advantage - Our data is designed to assist in complying with the regulations of the Office of Foreign Assets Control. OFAC data is accessible through all of our products. If you have special requirements let us know.
Valuation Data Sources
- Black Book - Black Book® family of vehicle appraisal guides (www.BlackBookUSA.com) is published by National Auto Research, a division of Hearst Business Media. Black Book provides values for both new and used vehicles, including cars and light trucks produced since1946, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, and heavy duty commercial trucks and trailers.
- Kelley Blue Book - Provides specific information about the value of vehicles, including wholesale and retail value, and the value of mileage and options.
- NADA Appraisal Guides - Publisher of used vehicle values for recreational vehicles, manufactured homes, boats, personal watercraft, motorcycles, snow mobiles, and ATVs.
- NADA Official Used Car Guide - Publisher of used car values for over 70 years.
- CCMC - CCMC, the leading independent provider of loan origination interfaces, was founded in 1994 and is dedicated to helping financial institutions improve productivity through the use of technology. CCMC’s standard integration software connects loan origination systems to a full array of service providers including products that connect to internet based systems, marketing systems, and all the major core processing systems.
- Fidelity - Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE:FIS) is a leading provider of core processing for financial institutions; card issuer and transaction processing, and mortgage processing services; and related information products and outsourcing.
- Galaxy (FiServ) - Galaxy delivers innovative, member focused products and a world-class data center. Available in an in-house or online deployment model, Galaxy also has the flexibility to tailor member relationship management, rewards, and cross-lending programs to better attract, retain, and enrich member relationships
- Harland Financial Solutions - Harland Financial Solutions, a subsidiary of John H. Harland Company (NYSE: JH), supplies software and services to thousands of financial institutions and is a leader in deposit and loan origination, platform, teller, call-center, mortgage, business intelligence, core systems, and customer relationship management systems.
- IA Systems – Streamlend - IA Systems provides high-quality software solutions and services that automate lending operations and streamline business processes for the financial services industry. Their flagship product, StreamLend® Velocity, provides credit unions, banks and other financial institutions with a loan origination system that is one of the most powerful, flexible and easy to use products in the lending industry.
- Integrasys Premier - Integrasys Premier helps credit unions maximize productivity, ensure availability of critical data, scale according to customer demand, leverage key data in real time, and accelerate ROI of new products and services.
- Megasys - Megasys specializes in providing computer software, hardware, and services to the consumer finance industry.
- Metavante - Metavante is redefining banking and payment technologies to financial services firms and businesses worldwide. Their products and services drive account processing for deposit, loan and trust systems, image-based and conventional check processing, electronic funds transfer, consumer, healthcare payments, and electronic presentment and payment.
- Paradata - ParaData Financial Systems is an authorized IBM® Business Partner, providing hardware products from the world’s leader in data processing equipment.
- Symitar - Symitar is a leading provider of integrated, enterprise-wide automation for credit unions. Operating as a business strategy enabler, Symitar’s mission is to enable diverse credit unions to execute their dynamic business strategies with sophisticated solutions that are tailored to support unique growth, service and operational goals.
- USERS DataSafe (FiServ) - The DataSafe core processing system provides the robust functionality needed to support your enterprise, combined with an open, flexible platform that streamlines implementation of best-in-class solutions. DataSafe is available in-house or online with the same functionality and breadth of options.
- XP Systems (FiServe) - XP Systems (FiServe) Delivers innovative processing solutions to credit unions’ integrated software, hardware, and services that allow credit unions to manage their data processing in-house.
Additional Information / Resources
Credit Union Leagues